This scholarship is for a sum of $500.00 (one lump sum payment) to be paid to the institution of higher learning or the recipient if proof of enrollment is provided to the WAA.
This scholarship is to promote and further the knowledge and understanding of the auction industry and to promote the consideration of the auction industry as a full-time career for people who are honest, intelligent, and sincere in the pursuit of life goals.
WAA Scholarship Guidelines:
Please include the following items electronically when returning your scholarship application:
- Application Information Page
- A brief personal essay regarding your educational plans and career aspirations (500 words or less).
- A resume/list of your activities, awards and community involvement.
- Three letters of recommendation. Letters could be from a teacher, a member of your church of community, an employer (past or present).
- An official grade transcript.
- Applicant must be a Wyoming resident.
- COMPLETED APPLICATION PACKAGE MUST BE ELECTRONICALLY SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN FEBRUARY 15th.
Please email the above items to email@example.com (pdf files preferred).
Who Can Apply?
- A person who has graduated or will be graduating from an accredited Wyoming High School or have completed the past year at a qualified University or school of higher education.
- A person who is seriously motivated to attend and graduate from an institution of higher learning.
- A resident of the State of Wyoming.
- A person who has achieved a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 of higher.
- Relatives of an active WAA member in good standing that has or will be graduating from an accredited High School or have completed the past year at a qualified University or school or higher education may be given preferential consideration.